Monday, February 7, 2011

4D Ultrasound

On Saturday, I went to get a 4D ultrasound. I had wanted to do this to see Cate, but also because our regular OB/GYN doesn't allow more than two people in an U/S session. I really wanted Cate's grandmothers to experience what Scott and I have. We had a wonderful time! It was me, BB, Grana, Aunt Lynnie, Great Aunt Chacha and Godmother Nicole. We had a nice lunch in Buckhead at Cheesecake Factory and then went across the street to Storkvision. We got to spend 30 minutes watching her move- hands up the whole time! It was a great experience and totally worth the money! What a great day! Here are some images below.

Front view of her face, shoulders, and chest. She is facing slightly down with her mouth a little open.


This is a profile shot while she is looking left. It looks like there is a hole in her head, but that is just another dimension of fluid. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment