Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 12

12 weeks marked a big day for our family- mommy and daddy both went back to work. Scott and I were blessed to stay home with Cate for 3 months. While sometimes it was tough, overall it was a bonding experience we will never forget. It was so very special to have all of that time with our baby girl (as sleep-deprived as it was).

Cate started sleeping through the night 2 days before we went back to work. What a blessing! Her first day was good. She gets a "report card" every day and she slept and ate very well her first day. Mommy, not so much. I cried when she left (Scott takes her to daycare), I cried in the car, and I cried every time my sweet co-workers asked how I was. I brought lots of pictures to share, so it was a nice distraction showing her off. I left work so quickly, I was almost running to my car. I cried again when I picked her up that day ;)

Here are some pictures of her at 12 weeks.... so precious, as usual!!!


I got Scott a "Baby Bjorn" carrier for Father's Day. At first Cate was NOT a fan, but she is now really starting to enjoy all her stuff more. She is better in the swing, her vibrating chair, and her Baby Bjorn. She loves to walk around and look up at you as she travels. I do not know HOW babies know the difference between rocking them while you stand versus rocking them while you sit, but she needs to be standing. ;)



A lot of times, we feel like Cate looks so different in so many pictures. I just wanted to add this one because she looks so darn beautiful in it :) This was taken at a restaurant that had a waterfall by the door. As you can tell, she was mesmerized.

No comments:

Post a Comment