Thursday, January 6, 2011

Becoming a blogger?

I am trying! Most people following this know plenty about us, but how about a summary anyway? Scott and I began dating in highschool, when he was 15 and I was 14. I have added some of our highschool pictures for your enjoyment!

After 2.5 years together, we went our separate ways and "rekindled" our romance in 2003 while Scott was living in Charleston, SC. In August of 2004 Scott asked me to marry him, which I did in October of 2005.

We have had an incredible 5 years of marriage together. Scott works in the finance industry and I am a math teacher. We both LOVE our jobs and feel very blessed to be employed :) We live in Dallas with our 2 crazy dogs, Aspen and Larry (aka "Aspen-face" and "The Beag").

In August of 2010, we were blessed to find out that we are expecting our first child. Catherine Allen Robbins is due on May 5, 2010 (Cinco De Mayo). Scott has made me promise to hold out as long as I can with going into labor, as he does not want a college-age daughter whose birthday is one of the heaviest drinking days of the year! We are both thrilled to have a daughter coming to us and -again- feel incredibly blessed. Photos and other posts to come soon...as soon as I figure out what I am doing... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment