Monday, January 31, 2011

Memories

There are some things that have been consistent throughout my pregnancy, and I want to make sure to commit these memories to paper, or um, cyberspace I guess?

-Sharing Ritz crackers with Aspen in the bed at 3:00 am.
-"The switch" (Scott says I go from good to bad in a matter of seconds around 9:00 each night).
-"Left-side laying time" (when I get to take over Scott's couch and stretch out on my left side).
-"20 minute pee" (Every night I sleep for exactly 20 minutes before my first trip to the RR).
-"Preventative Pee" (I try not to be a burden on my trip mates, so everytime I am about to go somewhere I make a trip to the bathroom "just in case")
-Cravings: Anything sweet and mostly chocolate (moose tracks icecream and brownies A LOT)
-"Snuggle time" (Every morning before we go to work Scott and I spend about 10 minutes snuggling and talking about our upcoming day).

No comments:

Post a Comment