Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Our Other Babies

While we are so excited about Cate, I felt I just had to add these two adorable faces to our blog, too. We have had Larry since February of 2004. Scott took me to look at engagement rings, and we came home with the Beag. He is so darn funny. He has many quirks, and resembles Scott's personality. He cracks me up, sleeps all the time, and doesn't like PDA. He only wants to give affection on his terms. Like I said, just like Scott :)



Aspen on the other hand, is a lot like me. She is very protective of her family, loves bouncing around our house, and wants attention 24/7. She was a stray that we adopted in 2005, and because she was alone for so long, I think that is why she always wants to be with us. She is our beloved Aspen Face.



We are trying to figure out how they will react to Cate. We think that Larry will be disinterested and sulk, while Aspen will be all up in her business and protecticve. We will see.














No comments:

Post a Comment