Friday, April 15, 2011

SPHS Shower

The math department at my school threw me a shower on Thursday, March 31st. The timing was perfect because I got all of my showers done before Spring Break. My good friend, Kimmia came back from Marietta Middle to throw the party. It was so wonderful. Everyone who attended made me feel so special and loved. I got SSSOOOOO many gifts, it was almost overwhelming. I appreciate my co-workers so very much and truly ENJOY coming here. Thank you all so so much! I will miss you come May, but won't pretend to miss working. It is going to be nice to have an extended summer :) These are only a few of the gifts. This picture was taken before a lot of people arrived. We could barely get it all in my SUV! A picture of me with the sweet cake Kimmia had made. Probably should have taken my name tag and keys off for pictures....

So much good food! Buffalo chicken dip, chicken cheese ball, cake, brownies, chips, and salsa. I am glad that I didn't have a bug lunch that day!

One of the adorable diaper cakes I got. And the diapers are size 3! YEA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment