Friday, April 15, 2011

Shower #4

I have been very bad about adding my posts that have pictures, so I am sorry for the delay! On March 26, I was blessed with another shower, thrown by 2 close highschool friends, Nicole and Andi. The other hostess was Nicole's stepmom, Linda who has always been so incredible to me. I love them all dearly. They went out of their way to make it so special. I got so many gifts, and at this shower in particular I got several hand made items. Each gift I received was so thoughtful and filled with love. We had such a great time! The invitation for my 4th shower. The hostesses and me (Linda, Andi, and Nicole aka "Be Fri").


Old friends are the best friends :)


I love the banner Andi made for us :)

Yummy food. Linda's pimento cheese, Andi's famous stuffed mushrooms, and Nicole's chocolate covered pretzels represented some of my favorite foods! They know me so well!

Baby Cate even made an appearance. Nicole was so sweet to have one of her sonogram pictures framed and displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment