Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Week Appointment

My 30 week appointment went well. I waited for over an hour to spend literally 4 minutes with the doctor. She said that Cate is "behaving very well and measuring beautifully". Her heartbeat was a strong 142. I go back for my 32 week appointment on March 14th.

The best part of the appointment was running into a dear friend in the waiting room. We had a chance to have a good long chat with all the time we waited! It was nice to keep each other company. It reinforced how lucky I am to be surrounded by such special people during this time in my life!

I am also looking forward to my baby showers which kick off this Sunday! I am TRULY blessed to be having 5 showers, all in March. I am so thankful they are now, as I am not sure if I would have any energy were they any later in my pregnancy :)

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing it was to run into you! I think the good Lord had us there at the same day (yet again) to keep each other company. Love the blog and love that everything is going so wonderfully. I can't wait to meet the sweet one (and celebrate this month with showers!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete