Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shower # 3

I had my third shower on March 19th at Lindy's home in Atlanta. This shower was extra fun because it was a double shower! My good friend Elizabeth is having a baby boy, Garrett just 10 days after I have Cate. E and I have had such a great time sharing our stories and passing on advice we get from all of our mommy friends. It has been so special sharing this time with her. Julie and Lindy hosted a beautiful shower for us that was twice the fun :) It is always wonderful catching up with my college friends. LITB, Ladies! :)

How cute is this invitation?!?!



All of my wonderful college friends that could make it. We missed the ones who couldn't be there! Thank you all for your wonderful gifts and blessings!







Elizabeth and me at the end of the shower. Man, we were tired after opening all of those gifts!







The hostesses with me (Julie and Lindy).




One of the many sweet touches that they had at our shower- petit fours that were pink for Cate and blue for Garrett. And they were DELICIOUS!








No comments:

Post a Comment