Thursday, March 24, 2011

SURPRISE!

Today Scott's team threw a surprise shower for him and Cate. They got us such great stuff. Scott says that is the advantage of his team being 80% women. He had a great time and (even though he won't admit it) I know they made him feel special. I wish I could have been there to take pictures of him with his team, but these of the gifts will have to do! Thank you, Bank of America family!





All of the women cannot wait for Scott to be a daddy. He always comes home with advice for me that he soaks up from them :)



I just told Scott last night that we were going to need to buy a lot of diapers over Spring Break and look what we got the next day! 500 diapers and 720 wipes! I wish I had gotten better pictures with everything wrapped up.


They got Cate lots of fun toys that play music and light up. Our favorite is the "Glow Seahorse". Scott was talking with his team about how they all grew up with Glow Worms, but this is as close as you can get to them now :)


Cherise made a baby carriage out of a watermelon for the center of the food table. Again, I would have gotten better pictures, but Scott had already broken it down to come home (thus no wheels).






No comments:

Post a Comment